Dc vs Kkr IPL 2020- Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL Match Prediction
DC vs KKR Dream11 Team Prediction Dream11 IPL 2020: Captain, Vice-captain, Fantasy Playing Tips, Probable XIs For Today’s Match 16 Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders T20 Match at Sharjah Cricket Stadium 7.30 PM IST Saturday, October 3
Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Team Prediction Dream11 IPL 2020 – Check My Dream11 Team, Best players list of DC vs KKR vs MI, Dream11 IPL 2020, Delhi Capitals Dream11 Team Player List, Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Team Player List, Dream11 Guru Tips, Online Cricket Prediction and Tips – DC vs KKR vs MI IPL 2020, Online Cricket Tips and Prediction – Indian Premier League 2020, Online Cricket Tips – Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2020
Delhi Capitals (DC) started the 2020 Indian Premier League (IPL) with back-to-back wins, but went down to the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) by 15 runs. However, with a net run rate of +0.483, Shreyas Iyer and Co are sitting pretty at second in the points table.
Their upcoming match is against the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the second of Saturday’s doubleheader at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium. The Dinesh Karthik-captained Knights, on the other hand, are coming off a thumping 37-run victory over the Rajasthan Royals (RR) in Dubai and must be high on confidence.
Dream11 Team Prediction
DC vs KKR Dream11 IPL 2020: Captain, Vice-captain, Fantasy Playing Tips, Probable XIs For Today’s Match 16 Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders T20 Match at Sharjah Cricket Stadium 7.30 PM IST Saturday, October 3
Pitch and Conditions
The pitch in Sharjah has been a bowler’s graveyard, to say the least. Every other team has touched the 200-run mark showing that the batsmen have had it easy on the surface. The short boundaries haven’t made life easier for the bowlers.
Chasing should be the way forward in Sharjah. The conditions will be warm with the temperature around 33 degrees and humidity in the mid-60s.
TOSS: The Indian Premier League match toss between Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders will take place at 7 PM (IST) – October 3.
Time: 7.30 PM IST
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Playing Combinations for DC vs KKR
DC vs KKR My Dream11 Team
Rishabh Pant (WK), Shreyas Iyer, Eoin Morgan, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Marcus Stoinis, Sunil Narine, Kagiso Rabada, Varun Chakraborty
DC vs KKR Probable Playing XIs
Delhi Capitals: Rishabh Pant (WK), Alex Carey, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Prithvi Shaw, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Marcus Stoinis, Keemo Paul, Kagiso Rabada
Kolkata Knight Riders: Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (C & WK), Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Kamlesh Nagarkoti
Delhi Capitals (DC): Rishabh Pant, Alex Carey, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Prithvi Shaw, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Marcus Stoinis, Keemo Paul, Daniel Sams, Lalit Yadav, Kagiso Rabada, Ravichandran Ashwin, Anrich Nortje, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma, Mohit Sharma, Harshal Patel, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Tushar Deshpande
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL): Dinesh Karthik, Nikhil Naik, Eoin Morgan, Siddhesh Lad, Rahul Tripathi, Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill, Tom Banton, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Nitish Rana, Pat Cummins, Sandeep Warrier, Kuldeep Yadav, Chris Green, Prasidh Krishna, Lockie Ferguson, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Manimaran Siddharth, Varun Chakravarthy, Ali Khan
DC vs KKR Head to Head
Played- 25 | DC won- 11 | KKR won- 13 | N/R- 1
At neutral venues (outside India)
Played- 4 | DC won- 4 | KKR won- 0 | N/R- 0
Average first innings score: 220 (2 matches in IPL 2020)
Record of chasing teams: Won- 1 | Lost- 1
DC vs KKR Dream11 Prediction
- Wicket-keeper(s)Rishabh Pant started to fire last time out and with 160 points to his name already, he looks good value at 9.5 credits.
- BatsmenShikhar Dhawan is ten credits but he has laid a platform to kick on from at the top of the order. Eoin Morgan is nine credits and also started to fire last time out. Shubman Gill has been more consistent with the bat, leading the way in the last two wins, while Prithvi Shaw is 8.5 credits.
- All-rounder(s)Marcus Stoinis is 8.5 credits and the Aussie all-rounder – after some Big Bash form at the start of the year too – is a key player for Delhi. Andre Russell is the box-office star for Kolkata, meanwhile.
- BowlersKagiso Rabada is 9.5 credits and has racked up 231 points so far thanks to his seven wickets. Pat Cummins is the key bowler for Kolkata, meanwhile and – even though they cost 18.5 credits between them – they are both worth picking. Kuldeep Yadav is 8.5 credits, meanwhile, and – though he has not showed it so far – is a key bowler for the Knight Riders. Shivam Mavi is eight credits but has showed well so far with two good performances in the first three games.
- Captain/vice-captainAndre Russell could be key with bat and ball and is worth backing even if he has not been totally explosive so far. He is worth backing as captain. Kagiso Rabada is in fine bowling form and has seven wickets so far. He could be a good vice-captain.
DC vs KKR Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Eoin Morgan, Shubman Gill
- All Rounder:Andre Russell (c), Marcus Stoinis
- Wicket Keeper:Rishabh Pant
- Bowler:Kagiso Rabada (vc), Pat Cummins, Kuldeep Yadav, Shivam Mavi
Source: india.com, crictracker.com, cricketbetting.net