Delta Pharma Limited Job Circular 2020
Better Care… Better Cute
Delta Pharma Limited is one of the fastest growing company with an aim to reach the level of excellence through a sustained effort and with a truly professional environment. To achieve our goal, we require young, energetic, self-motivated, hardworking individuals for the below position:
Position: Head of Quality Compliance
Vacancy: Not specific
• Assurance and enforcement of CGMP in production, quality control, warehouse, engineering facilities. On time Management of compliance activities like risk management, CAPA management, deviation, change control, market complaint, returned goods management, self Inspection, internal & external audit etc
• Preparation & implementation of SOP’s. Protocol, SMF, VMP, DMF, CTD & eCTD, Quality Manual, APQR, QMS related documents and other quality documents.
• Ensuring calibration, process validation, analytical method validation, cleaning validation, vendor validation and qualification of machinery, equipments, HVAC systems, compressed air system, purified water system, steam system and effluent treatment system.
• Preparation of training module and conduct GMP training and others training for the relevant factory personnel.
• Preparation and update of specifications of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products,
• Ensuring physical, chemical & biological tests of raw materials, intermediates, bulk and finished products of all dosage forms, dispensing of raw materials, release & rejection of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products.
• To evaluate proper batch documentation system, reviewing data, assessing & solving the problems.
• Identification of the part of the process where in process control check are required and its implementation.
• Monitoring and control of the manufacturing environment and plant hygiene.
• Responsible for release the batch of product for marketing.
• Fulfillment of regulatory requirements of home and abroad. • Assist the Executive Director (Plant) to develop quality standards, rules & regulations and accomplish the goals and strategic plans.
• Coordination with Quality assurance, Quality Control, Product Development, R&D, Production and Engineering
Department for proper support in all quality related matter/activities.
• Conducting any type of inspection by ISO and others Regulatory bodies from home & abroad. Completing the
inspection report according to inspected results.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity, Benevolent Fund. • Lunch Facilities: Company Provided in-office time. • Salary Review: Yearly. • Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly). • Foreign Tour.
Read Before Apply Photograph must be enclosed with the resume Apply Procedure: Apply Online Application Deadline: October 05, 2020
Delta Pharma Limited DELTA House-501, Road-34, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206. Web: www.deltapharmabd.com. Business : Pharmaceutical
People Also Search:
Non Government Job, Non Government, Non Government cakrir kobor, Non Government chakrir kobor, Non Government chakrir news, Non Government Job, Non Government, Non Government newspaper in bangladesh, Non Government job news paper, Non Government, job news, Non Government chakrir newspaper, bangla bd job, Non Government bangla bdjobs, Non Government bangla job paper, Non Government job news paper bd, bangla bd job, job news, Non Government, Non Government bangla bdjobs, Non Government bangla job paper, Non Government cakrir kobor, Non Government chakrir kobor, Non Government chakrir news, Non Government chakrir newspaper, Non Government Job, Non Government job news paper, Non Government job news paper bd, Non Government newspaper in bangladesh